History • Passion • Innovation
NorCan Marine Inc. is a Canadian Green Marine company designing, engineering and leasing high-speed, technologically advanced vessels: the NorCan 222 – Emergency Response, Rescue and Support Vessel (ERRSV).
NorCan Marine Inc. will crew charter and operate the NorCan 222 vessels worldwide, supporting any marine industry or enterprise requiring a vessel with fast response and versatility unmatched in the current offshore fleet.
Emergency Response Rescue & Support Vessel (ERRSV)
Our decades of hands-on deep-water experience and industry-driven multi-purpose design and environmental enhancements have enabled the creation of the 6th generation NorCan 222 ERRSV. In addition, our focused research and development, and extensive CFD and model testing also contributed to the conception of this superior vessel.
The NorCan 222 is an environmentally sustainable, fast, hybrid drive, quad CPP, DP-2 truly multi-purpose, aluminum hull vessel. It delivers a globally unique combination of clean tow-and-go capabilities.
Our precise combination of hybrid drive, 34 knots, 80 tonnes bollard pull, <2 meters draft, and extremely low C02 emissions sets our industry-proven vessel apart from an ageing global fleet.
Our Best-in-Class ERRSV is thoughtfully designed to streamline your 24/7 commercial operations and increase profits across your fleet.
The 222 will enhance your corporate emergency response preparedness, efficiently operate at extreme latitudes, off-shore, near-shore and on inland waterways.
- Enhance the safety and wellbeing of offshore employees (SOLAS)
- Demonstrate global leadership in the reduction of marine greenhouse gas emissions and human pollution
- Increase participation in the expanding renewable offshore energy sector
- Enhance safety and security of your fixed and mobile high value assets
- Enable “best in class” rapid response to maritime/coastal disasters on any ocean, sea or coast in the world
- Enhance humanitarian rapid response capabilities (pop-up hospital, power, water and communication bases)
- Support and develop shipbuilding, post-secondary education and high-value long-term employment in your community
- Support for marine satellite launches